About Me

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Marrymetoday822.....she hits me....

Dear Granny,
My Mom and Dad are very supportive of my life style. They are always encouraging me to be myself. There is only one problem. They hate my partner Ester. They used to like her but we got in a fight and she gave me a black eye, and busted my lip. They just can't forgive her. I did why can't they? She's a drinker and she has stress with her job at Home Depot. She said her stress level built up, and as she said I did fight with her and she lost her temper maybe it was my fault. She said it would never ever happen again. I believe her, why can't they? Don't suggest family therapy my partner won't go she said she has it under control.
Needs advice,
Marrymetoday822

Dear Marrymetoday822,
Darlin, I hope the second part of the busted lip and black eye story is that you picked up a iron fryin pan and knocked the bitch out, spit in her face, kicked her ass, crammed the fryin pan up her ass, and wrote in permanet pen LOSER accrossed her face and kicked her to the curb.......

Seriously sweetie your Mom and Dad are right. I know you don't want to hear that but they love you, support you in your gay life style which is huge by itself, but most of all want you to be safe.
Love sucks sometimes doesn't it? But theres nothing about love when you hit, or verbally abuse someone. Trust me I'm no expert but my thought is when someone hits or verbally abuses someone its about themselves that they are loathing...
Honey someone that hits, needs help, saying under control, or never will happen is not gonna make it here...they do need help and guess what..you are not the one to give it...
So my advice..and remember..(Im no expert) go to your parents house. (safe enviorment) and call your partner ...with this message:
"I love us enough to want to make things right. But right now I want you and want you to want to get some help with your anger issues. I'm placing a restraining order out. Not that I want to but just for our saftey. But we need to be apart....so we can work on being together."
I'd like to see you marrymetoday look into some group therapy abuse programs. There are lesbian groups for domestic abuse also and safe houses. You might feel better about going to those. Lots of good information on web sites. I have included sites and groups on my personal email to you.
Marrytoday, each day know that you are loved and love is not hitting. ...I would drop her like a lead balloon..buts that's granny. Let me know how you come out...and if you need me....just let me know.
Take Grannys advice,
Granny

1 comment:

  1. 2 people actually clicked on the interesting button. I dont find it interesting! I find it appalling! She NEEDS to contact the nearest DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COALITION and seek help! Not only do these people physically abuse you but they have you twisted into their emotional abuse and hard to escape without help! If she doesnt seek help she will be a statistic just like my sister......MURDERED!!!!!

    June 2, 2011 12:32 PM

    ReplyDelete