About Me

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Still believes in you!!!

I really had not thought to answer any mail today. But for some reason I just wanted to make sure that each and every one of you know how much it means to me that you are following me, and reading my blog. It speaks volumes on how you support me. Not to mention the ones that are posting on there own profile..thingy every day. So do I believe in each and everyone of you...oh yeah! Whatever challenges come your way, you can meet them. Whatever obstacles you encounter, you can find your way around. And any roadblocks detours or setbacks along the way are only temporary. You all rock...!!! One kind word. One hug. One smile. That's all it takes to make a difference...and you all did..thank you.
Granny

3 comments:

  1. <----it is true...in real life..shes that sweet too...
    Granny..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a smile on the outside but feel empty on the inside? Do you feel as though nobody knows what you are going through and, worse, nonbody cares?
    When loneliness sets in, look to God's great promise in Isaiah 49:15-16 He said, "I will not forget you. I have engraved you into the palm of My hand."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea..who wrote this comment..but yes I do..many many days. However with that being said...I do know that God is with me every day...trust me on this because if not I wouldn't be here making this comment. Thank you for your comment...it means alot...
    Granny

    ReplyDelete