Dear Granny
Hello. I'm sick of hanging out with my loser friends who don't respect me. Where can I go and find some real winners to hang out with? My friends always hang out at dive bars and seedy strip clubs. Where can I go to find rich/ successful people to talk to.
Thanks
No mor Barfly
Dear NomorBarfly,
I love this question..really I do because we are so on the same page....I do not like bars...maybe once a month just to go out and dance..have some fun. But in Granny's experience, once again this is only my opinion you find the same people on the same bar stools. Same pay check paying for the budget beer for the weekend. Same single people trying to find Ms.Right. Same taken people trying to (sometimes) find someone else because they settled for something because nothing else was around. I understand your feelings a 100%. People that don't respect you? I think you might have to explain that one alittle more so I can answer it.Why don't they respect you? But honey if people don't respect you...my feeling is that you let them. Now in my case ..if you don't respect me your history. Strip clubs...well I can't say I haven't been there...I was. What can I say but...lets see waste of time for me. There's class then there's just plain trash. Is that harsh maybe..but really like I always have said why do you want a ride on a bike that everyone else has had. Here's an example. Cloths...first impression right..you see someone in a classy outfit, and in walks in a trashy out fit. A professional class act will want to meet the classy outfit. The trasy out fit will get the budjet beer for the night. I love relationships. Look at peoples partners and who they choose to be with. Tells alot even better, check out there x's. Tells you there taste. I remember my x saying to me...I love going out every two months to a bar just so I can set and see people look at us and think to themeselfs thats what I want. Sound weird..nope..I knew what she meant.
Anyway..
Seriously I have had good luck, at hotel bars if I have to go to a bar. Why you will find people traveling on business...and I've met some awesome high class folks there, if you have to go to a bar.
Another is a golf club. Sounds funny huh? But its true..lots of business people, even not have to have some $$$ to play and look at the quaility of people there....
Of course I always say church.
I hope this helps....let Granny know how you come out,
Take Grannys advice
Granny
No comments:
Post a Comment