Dear Granny,
How are you? I have a question. I know a woman that I think is out of my class. She is cute, well off and so nice. I'm average I guess, a little plain looking to be honest...but i have a job and I will be getting a car in a month. I want to ask her out but I know she will turn me down. But I can't stop thinking about how it would be with just being with her. What should I do?
Love,
Bettyjoebob624
Dear Bettyjoebob624,
Thank you for the question. What would I do?...oh please honey I would have walked up to her the first time I thought I was interested and said "Are you buying me a drink..or I you....?" What's the worst thing she's going to say? I don't drink? NO! Get the hell away from me...NO! Would all life as we know it stop------!! Hell NO!! What will happen is you will stop thinking about it everday and get on with the next peach pie. You know what Granny says...men/women, they're just like buses there's a new one every 10 mins. But when she says yes make sure you take enough bus tokens along...:)
Seriously, never ever think you are not in the same class as another...ever,ever, ever. I saw your picture and you my dear are the =^..^='s meow!!! Average? You are so not average little girl. Even if you had two dollars to your name, I hope the woman your interested in isn't about money! Trust me honey, money comes and goes!! It's a long drop from that pillar...to the floor. If I knew that a woman was only interested in me for my money she would be so long gone...cause baby girl, those kind are a dime a dozen. I appreciate however you appreciation for a woman of class....I'll take a poor woman anytime over one that has money..Ive had both. Experience talking here. The poor one appreciates everything and doesn't expect anything and loves everything...If that makes sense. Now the nice part. (Shit this woman sounds like me...heheheh) If she is nice then she isn't going to hurt your feelings. Shes going to be up front and say "Bettyjoebob..I think you are wonderful, but I'm just not interested in having a drink, date or what ever but I definitely want to be your friend." And that is all good because you want to know that right up front...and make it so you can move on.
I hope this has helped a little..and of course how am I???? Awesome, especially today getting to talk to you!!!! Let me know how it goes....
Take Grannys advice,
Granny
If she is that overwhelming in your mind, it's much easier to throw yourself down on that sword... put it all out there, make a fool out of yourself, whatever it takes. If she's all that and has an interest in you, there will be no regrets... and if it isn't that for her, at least you will know quickly that you need to move on. Good luck!
ReplyDelete