I recently received an e-mail regarding a gentleman (not of the gay community, but he has a valid concern)...He stated his female partner had a bout of gas while being intimate. Here is Granny's advice to this young man...
Ass trumpet my thought would be to take stock out on beano. I for one, enjoy the luxury of going south myself. However with that being said, the thought of enjoying myself, to sircome to a gassie assie might be something that would diffently take the golden moment away. What would Granny do, I would suggest to plan the moment...meaning before dinner give her a beano, feed her something light...(who wants to be weighted down) and get her to the bed asap. Now if that doesn't work...then I suggest a lower GI the day before the big event. Thanks for asking the question. Let me know how that works for you...
Take Grannys advice,
Granny
No comments:
Post a Comment