Janllejjan....asks
Dear Granny,
What Is Your Opinion On medical Marijuana, Since Arizona Just Passed The Law?
Well let me say this I'm a taxpayer, a grandmother, I've never had a parking ticket. I think I'm a good, law abiding citizen. Now that being said dear...I fully support medical marijuana. In fact I support legalization of marijuana for medicinal and recreational use. I'm a child of the sixties. I think alcohol is far worse. I don't believe anybody should let drugs define them. I think though we are an adults and I can't say that smoking a joint is worse than drinking a six pack.
Seems to me too if we legalized it we'd get tax money rather than spend tax money. I've never understood why this is such a big issue. Also if somebody is sick and dying, if smoking marijuana eases that pain what good Christian person can say that is a bad thing...it's silly if you ask me.
So remember kiddos...Granny says pay your taxes, be good to your fellow man, set an example of yourself...and if you have to light an incense and roll something time to time. Well, just remember moderation and responsibility.
I have to comment on my own blog. I love me. :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I always say. The best parachute folders are those who jump themselves.
ReplyDeleteI believe in leagalizing Medical Marijuana. I am proud to say that I smoke Marijuana. One, because I don't drink, do any kind of drugs. I have been smoking since 1960 something, and I still have all my wits about me (I think) and Marijuana has NEVER lead me to ANY different kinds of DRUGS. I can drive my car, know where I'm at, I don't speed, bahbahbah. I have two awesome friends in my life, whom both have passed on the another world. With the help of myself, they began to smoke marijuana. Neither one's medication had worked. However the marijuana did. It eased their pain that they endured daily. It sure wasn't legal then. I knew it would work. Now mind you folks, I am NOT a Daily Smoker. However, I always have some around.Tends to make me write and think,settle down just chill out, order some pizza with a good Movie, music, or just jump into the car and find something good to eat. It's not no drug. Poeple it grows out of the ground. You eat things that grow from the ground.
Anyway Granny my votes in.
Potential just means you have'nt done it yet!
Thanks for your comment...keep them coming in...I loved it...and are you married???? heheh
ReplyDeleteGranny
Yes, I would Also Like A Date....lol
ReplyDeleteOh my....are you asking..and you might faint darlin...I'm sooooooo gay...
ReplyDeleteGranny
I don't care one way or the other, just don't put the clinic or storefront by my house or even in my neighborhood...
ReplyDeleteGranny.....No I am not married. Not looking, however I just know someday my Dark Brown Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Beauty will arrive.
ReplyDeleteGod is good that way, I'm not your typical. You know, one day I was eating Dove Milk Chocolates and inside each one had some little fortune cookie saying. Well the first Chocolate I opened said He, who walks in another's tracks, leaves no footprints. I alway's leave my tracks Granny.
Ok, Granny, I say roll one up and have a great day.
I like reefer....The Wizard of Heterosexuality
ReplyDelete