About Me

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dull In Bed (Submitted by WhyMe82)

Dear Granny,
I need your help...! I am a 42 year old lizben from Alabama. I'm living with my girl friend of 10 years. We are comfortable, but she is so dull in bed. How would you suggest for me to spice up our sex life?
Thank you,
WhyMe82

Dear WhyMe82,
Doesnt that suck. Your like rabbit's when you first meet then she turns, turtle...ya I hear you. You get the best up front and then dull after 2 weeks after unloading the Uhaul. I take it that you love this young lady, or you wouldn't be asking the question...so my thought is this. Have you thought turning Mormon and taking on an additional partner? That will get all the pots in the house popin!

Seriously WhyMe82...take your Granny's advice, be up front with her. Explain that you don't feel as though your sex life is what it could be. She is a beautiful woman, and out of all the women in the world she is the one you choose to be the closest to ...and you want that drive you first had when you where first together..of course you might add some roses, and chocolates to that conversation also. Let me know how it goes..and WhyMe82 thanks for visiting.

Listen to your Granny,
Granny

1 comment:

  1. I think it takes 2 people to have a boring sex life. Just saying! (and no it's not my g/f) LOL!

    ReplyDelete